A Detour into Self Pity

I have been having difficulty finding the time writing on this blog. But more serious than that is that there is a serious gap between what I preach and what I practise. So either I change my message or I change my life. Until that problem has been resolved, I am going to have to keep quiet and devote myself to prayer and meditation. Since I cannot put up, I must shut up.

There is hope here, and there is faith here. But charity falls short. So when things have been righted, I will return.

Comments

Jagadananda Das said…
Yes, clearly you are not the Anuradha I thought you were!

Not important. I am not sure what your doubts are. And why should you not express them? Per ardua ad astra...

The important thing is Radha, whose day it is today.

Popular posts from this blog

O Mind! Meditate on Radha's Breasts

Swami Vishwananda's Bhakti Marga and Parampara

Erotic sculptures on Jagannath temple