Disclaimer

I must make a disclaimer here with regard to the previous post, in which I made some hopeful comments about the affiliation of the Gaudiya Grantha Mandira to the Jiva Institute for Vaishnava Studies.

This affiliation is an extension of my friendship and association with Satya Narayan Dasji Maharaj. Over the past two years I have also been working with Maharaj on the editing of the Bhagavat-sandarbha and Paramatma-sandarbhas, and in all likelihood will continue to work on the Sandarbhas project until it is finished.

For these services I receive a stipend that is sufficient for my living expenses in India. In this and the Grantha Mandira affiliation, my relationship with Babaji and JIVS is purely professional. Any personal views expressed by me on this blog or elsewhere are entirely my own and have absolutely no relation to those of Satya Narayan Dasji Maharaj or the Jiva Institute.

Whatever opinions I may have about the purpose and practice of Mahaprabhu's Prema-dharma, they are my own. Satya Narayan Dasji is aware of these opinions and has taken a position that follows the standards of a professional academic institution, recognizing the distinction between the professional services I am rendering and my own private beliefs.

He is, of course, completely free to terminate any professional relationship if he feels that I ever overstep the terms of that relationship.

It is to be expected that those who respect Babaji will honor his judgment in this matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O Mind! Meditate on Radha's Breasts

Swami Vishwananda's Bhakti Marga and Parampara

Erotic sculptures on Jagannath temple