Temporary lull in posting

I am a bit busy and my head is not clear enough to write anything meaningful. I will get back as soon as I can and clear the backlog of posts that have been started.

I have to say that I am a little excited about going to Rishikesh. There are not many good pictures of the ashram online, though there are many of Rishikesh itself. I kind of liked this one of a sadhu resting in front of a sign that says "This bathing ghat is for women only."


He has no doubt transcended gender altogether, or perhaps he is absorbed in sakhi bhava! And for those of you who think I am really thick, sakhi-bhava IS beyond gender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O Mind! Meditate on Radha's Breasts

Swami Vishwananda's Bhakti Marga and Parampara

Erotic sculptures on Jagannath temple